Friday, September 12, 2008

Blogger's challenge 64-designer paper



Here is my 1st card for the Bloggers challenge group. This weeks challenge was to make a card using designer paper. It couldn't have been a easier challenge for me seeing I am a complete pattern paper addict. I am dead serious when I say, I have so much pattern paper, that I no longer have a clue as to what I actually have.
This card was inspired by Jeannie Streiff from Lizzie Anne designs. Which recently has become one of my favorite companies. Well, Here is to my 1st bloggers challenge. I am looking forward to playing some more. Have a great Friday.

Stamps: Lizzie Anne Designs
Paper: My minds Eye
Cardstock: SU
Ink: Memento, watercolor crayons, rangers distress
Misc: Baubles colored with brown copic, copper brad.

18 comments:

Patti Chesky said...

Welcome to the group!! You did a fabulous job on your first challenge. I love plaid, and the scarecrow is adorable!!

Connie Babbert said...

Welcome! Great job with your first challenge...the plaid goes so well with the scarecrow!

Michelle Quinno said...

Gorgeous, Kristen! You did a great job on the coloring!!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What a delightful card Kristen! This is such a great design and your coloring is lovely! Welcome to the group! :D

Kerry D-C said...

Woohoo! welcome to the bloggers challenge group! Faboooo card!

Lynn Mercurio said...

This is so flippin' cute and what a great image and project you have created. Great job with your first challenge, and welcome to the group!

Kathie Bailey said...

Kristin,

Welcome! Your first entry is adorable. I love your use of color and paper choices.

Lisa Bohler said...

Welcome to your first challenge! Love that plaid!! Such perfect colors for this time of year!!!

Barb Hardeman said...

This is just adorable Kristen. Welcome to the group. Your scarecrow is so precious and your use the DSP works so well with him. Great job...

Barbara said...

First, welcome to our group! It's always fun trying to rise to each challenge at the end of every week. AND your card is fun and fabulous.

Ida said...

Fabulous and so fun for Fall. Love the DP you used. Welcome to the Group.

Selene Kempton said...

I love that stamp! what an awesome Job!

Unknown said...

Welcome to the group! Your first card is great - love the layout!

Lisa Somerville said...

Welcome to the BC group - love the layout you used for this weeks challenge.

Suzanne @ Day to Day said...

Cute!! Welcome to the group.

Wendy G. said...

He's adorable! Welcome to the group...I look forward to seeing more of your great designs!

MJ said...

I missed you last week. Sorry not such a nice welcome huh? Your card is great. I love that scarecrow he is way cute!

Unknown said...

That's adorable!!!!