Wednesday, October 29, 2008

"Just want to say HI"



Happy Wednesday...... It is happy for me, because my Chemistry midterm is over. It was a 3 hour test...Arrrrggghhhh.....



On a happy note, here is card # 3 out of 14. This is one of my new Whipper Snapper stamps (I love their stamps). I think this mouse is great for all occassions. I borrowed the saying from Mary C, and I can't recall who makes it. Maybe Mary will leave a comment and let us know.
I hope you all have a good night, and check back tomorrow for card #4.

4 comments:

Debby said...

What a cute mouse and Yeah for you! What is your school goal? Chemistry sounds too tough for me. I admire you. Way to go.

Kerry D-C said...

Great job coloring. Cute card.

Michelle Quinno said...

Yay, glad you're done!

Love your card and this stamp. I wish I bought that instead of the one I got with balloons. Yours is more versatile.

Mary C said...

Kristen I checked on who makes that stamp. It's a Penny Black saying.I think I've owned it for about 2 years.