Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Obama or McCain?


Okay, not the cutest card in the world, but very cute stamps. Recently I visited my favorite stamp store, and she was hosting a free make and take. It was hosted by Amuse, and they were cards for the troops. So I sat with my son and made a card for the troops with their new stamp set. Yep, had to have it. I don;t have anyone close to me in the military, but I love everything Americana. I just thought this was the cutest set ever. Bought it!
When I sat down to make a card with this set, I was stumped. So, I am really into the election this year so I thought "why not a political card". This is how it turned out. Quick and easy. Thanks for looking and don't forget to VOTE!

4 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Great job, Kristen!

Kerry D-C said...

Is the title of this post a hypothetical question?! Cute card!!

Pia said...

Great card Kristen! I know who I am voting for!
Pia

Anonymous said...

Love the card Kristen. My name is Cheri and I am from the SBS #25. I am writing to let you know you have been tagged. Please visit my site to find out more info about it.
Cheri