Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy Bird-day



This weeks challenge at SU Ink and more was to make a card that is not a typical shape, no square, no circle, no typical shape. Well, I am not sure if my card counts, as I am really bordering the line of square (hehehe), but I really enjoyed making this card.

This is a great card to make when you need to use up some of that designer paper that you have had laying around and don't know what you're going to make with it. You could easily make a few of these at a time and use up your scraps.

How about this great new set from Su Ink & More "you're A Hoot"!. I think this set is absoultly adorable. The set includes a bunch of different owls and they are all so cute.

Well, good night, and I hope you have wonderful weekend and happy creating!



11 comments:

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

how cute! Great image and paper.

Ciacchina said...

mi piace molto! il gufetto รจ simpaticissimo

Katy Myhre said...

Very pretty! I love the colors.

Basement Stamper said...

Great present card and this is an adorable set!

Pia said...

Really cute Kristen

Elena said...

How cute! I love the idea with the present shaped card!

Michelle Quinno said...

Love it, Kristen! So cute!

Mandy said...

Wow, Kristen! That's GORGEOUS!!

Kristine said...

Oh, I absolutely LOVE the colors on this card!! Those are some of my faves. And the owl is pretty cute too! ;)

Mary C said...

I love everything about this card Kristen! The colors that you chose are beautiful and the owl is just too cute.

Sharon said...

Oh, so, cute!