Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Inky Impressions Challenge 5



Are you feeling creative today??? Inky Impressions challenge this week is a SCS225sketch challenge. This sketch was a little out of my comfort zone, but that is why they call it a challenge right!


I used Inky Impressions Happy Spring Lili, and covered her happy spring sign and made my own. This is a great stamp and it can be used for almost any occasion, all you have to do is change up the banners. Wahoo, love that.

Well, that is all for me today. We would love if you could join us and play along. If you get a chance to check out the rest of the DT members, you won;t be disappointed. They are all so talented. You can see them here.

If you would like to play along here is the sketch:


HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY AND HAPPY CREATING!

6 comments:

Pia said...

My were you up early! I love your card, great job with the sketch. I love the banner idea! Great colors, you must have lots of paper to choose from! Great coloring as usual. Who would think that you are over 5 and people compliment your coloring skills!

Basement Stamper said...

You did a great job, that is a lot of circles!!! Love the middle part. Wishing I were feeling more creative, send some my way!

Michelle Quinno said...

Love this one! I think I could do this one.

Heike's Creativeplace said...

Wow, Kristen your creation is wonderful. Lovely colors and Details....

Hugs
Heike

Cami said...

Love this creation, Kristen! That DP is very pretty and I love the colors. Great idea to change the sentiment on the banner. Cami

Jacilynn said...

Very cute! I love the background. Super card!
Hugs