Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Whachadoin Wednesday with SU INK & More


Good Morning. Happy Wednesday. We are half way through the week. It is he kids 2nd day of school and My 1st day back to school for the semester. I am hoping that my classes will be enriching and interesting.

Today's challenge over at SU INK is "Fall" theme. I live in New England where Fall is gorgeous. This morning it is 50 degrees and will warm up as the week goes. This is a sure sign that Fall is on it's way (my favorite season).

For my card today, I used One of the trees from the Friendly Forest collection from SU INK'S New INKIES stamps. I used some Basic Grey paper and some buttons, and this is what I ended up with. Do you feel the fall crisp air? (hehehehe).

So, do you like to make Fall themed cards? Did I inspire you (I hope)? Well, what are you waiting for? Head on over to your craft spot make a Fall Themed card and link it up over at SU INK & MORE to play with us this week. I bet you could combine 2 challenges in one card.

So, today has to be short but sweet. I have a class at 10:00am and then I am hoping to do some laundry and make some cards. So, Have a GREAT day and Happy Creating!

SUPPLIES:
Stamps: Su Ink & More (Tree), CTMH (sentiment)
Paper: Basic Grey DP, SU cardstock
INK: Copics, Memento Black
Misc: Nesties, Brads, buttons

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is very pretty! Love your blog! You have done an amazing job on all your cards!

Basement Stamper said...

Gorgeous card, I'm ready for the cooler weather as well. It's cooler, but I'm ready for the 60's. Hope school was good.

Michelle Quinno said...

That's so pretty, Kristen! Love your layout and colors!

Kerry D-C said...

gorgeous card, Kristen!
What paper pack is this bg paper from?

Pia said...

Great card Kristen. That little tree has really grown on me!