Thursday, October 1, 2009

Three Clover Thursday challenge: Pink!




Happy Thursday.....The weather here is CHILLY.  The actually had to be turned on today. Yikes,that means  winter isn't that far behind.           

                                                Today over at Three clover Designs is challenge #33.  In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month (Oct). the challenge today is "think pink". No, the card doesn't have to be a suppot kind of card.  It just has to be pink.  Seeing I have this oh so very cute "Ribbon Lili" stamp from Inky Impressions, I thought I would go with the whole theme.  Sometimes (almost always), I make a card just to make it, ususally for a challenge.  Then the card sits in a box to never be seen agian.  Not this card.  This card is going to my cousin Tracy, who has fought and survived breast cancer.  She went through what most of us couldn't imagine, and she never complained.  She is a survivor !

Well, I am off to get the day started.  I hope you all have a wonderful day and Happy Creating!!!!!!


3 comments:

Ida said...

Kristen this is a wonderful card and I'm sure your cousin Tracy will love it. The image is just perfect for Breast Cancer Awareness month. Love the DP you used.

Danni said...

Super cute!

Lorie said...

I love pink, I love that image, and I love your entire card! Great job!