Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy New Year Bear.....


Happy Tuesday! How was your Christmas? Did you get anything fun to play with? Maybe a Cricut, some cartridges, some copics, a LSS GC?

I had a wonderful Christmas, and I just love the look on the kids face on Christmas morning. It makes all the hustle and bustle worth it :) On the other hand, I am also happy that it's over. I have finally found the floor in my living room. The kids toys and such have been moved to their rooms, and things are starting to feel a little bit back to normal.

So, last night I finally sat down to play, and I knew I wanted to use this Digi image by The Greeting Farm , (and did I mention this image is FREE......),but I had no idea what paper I would use. When I think of New Years colors, I think about Black, White, Gold and Red, but I didn't want to use any of those with this image. When I saw his image, I thought "cute", so I found this scrap paper and went to town. What do you think? He makes me smile....hehehe.....
Well, I am off. Going to play with the kids, and then heading out this evening
with my stamping buddies Mary, Peggy, Pia, and Kerry. Heading to our local stamp store and then out to dinner.
Have a great day and thank you for stopping by. See you tomorrow.....

9 comments:

Crystal said...

AWWW Kristen I LOVE your happy new year bear....he is just TOOOOO CUTE!!!! Those colors are sooo wonderful!!!! Enjoy you Holiday Girl!!!

Pia said...

Love it Kristen! Your colors are perfect. I am looking forward to going out tonight!

Karen Arthur said...

What an adorable card!! I have this image too but have not decided what to make with it yet. You have given me some ideas...

I also wanted to let you know that I have some holiday blog candy to give away. If you are interested, drop by and sign up HERE.

Hugs, Karen

Peggy said...

This is so cute! Great card you made with it. Thanks for letting us know. See you tonight. I am looking foward to it!

Stampin Mindy said...

What a beautiful card, love the papers and stitching. Happy New Year!

Mary C said...

OMG Kristen, what a fantastic card! I wish I had your scrap paper! Though I have always known that you are the QUEEN of DP. I don't know anyone else with such a eye for using it and owning so much of it! HeHe You did a wonderful job on it!!!!!!

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh too cute!!

Danni said...

Such a fun, cute card!!

Michelle Quinno said...

Great card, Kristen! Love the color combo you used.