Thursday, December 31, 2009

Three Clover Thursday with a cute little hippo...

Happy New Year's Eve.......Do you have BIG plans tonight? Not me.....You see, when I was growing up my parents never wanted me to go out on New Years Eve, and sometimes insisted that I stay home. Well, as an adult, I now choose to stay home and actually enjoy staying home. Maybe we will watch a movie with the kids and maybe I will make a card, but either way I will be home in my pjs ringing in the New Year snug as a bug in the comforts of my own home:)

Thursdays= Three Clover Thursdays.....This weeks challenge is to make a "celebration" card. I decided to use this Motivet image my good friend Kerry stamped me, and turn her into a b-day card. I do love the Motivet images....They are SO cute. I used a previous Friday Sketchers sketch (and I am so thankful that they exist) and tadaaa......Hippo birthday. I just purchased this new DP the other and wondered when I would use it...who knew it would be immediately (hehehehe) (what do you think Mary).

So, do you feel like celebrating today????? Come join in the challenge and make a celebration card for Three Clovers Challenge.......It's a easy one....

Speaking of Celebrating...........To kick of the New Year, I am posting blog CANDY tomorrow, so be sure to come back and check it out.......Have a wonderful and safe New Years.......




13 comments:

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Super cute! Great papers and image!

Moni said...

Gorgeous card, so love the layout and so cute image! Happy New Year! Hugs,moni

Basement Stamper said...

I think this card is stinkin' cute! Love the hippo!

Pia said...

Adorable, I love your new paper! Happy New Year. We are staying in too, I enjoy it!

Danni said...

Oh this is just the cutest!! Love the colors, papers and adorable image!! Super cute!

Crystal said...

Kristen this is SUPER CUTE !!!! I love all your layers and colors!!! It has been wonderful being your blogging friend this year!! I wish you and your family many blessings in 2010!!! Happy New Year!

Ida said...

Very sweet card. I agree those Motivet images are just so charming and cute.

Happy New Year!

Forgetfulone said...

The professional drunks are out every weekend, but the amateur drunks come out on new year's eve, so I'll be staying home. Happy new year!

Sue from Oregon said...

Darling card and wonderful colors!

Sharon Caudle said...

Fabulous card, Kristen! Happy New Year to you! hugs!

Jennifer said...

Such a cute stamp & the bright colors are sooo cheerful! Love your blog too.

cats whiskers said...

Oh wow dear this is fabulous what great image and colours just perfect
Happy 2010
Hugs Jacqui x

Michelle Quinno said...

Awwwwwwww...that is precious!! Love the colors you used and your amazing coloring! That image is way too cute. I need to go and check them out.