Friday, March 12, 2010

Bloggers Challenge: Happy Birthday



Happy Friday.....Did you have a good week? Well I am thrilled it's Friday, cause I had a very stressful week. I had a HUGE microbiology midterm, and I was freakin out about it, but happy it's over and happy I did fairly well.

If you follow my blog, you know I try to participate in Bloggers challenge of Fridays, and today that is exactly what I am doing.....Today's theme for Bloggers challenge is Birthday, and there are some very special Bloggers challenge players B-day this month, that I would love to say Happy Birthday to Lisa & Gerrie. I had the chance to meet these to wonderful ladies at winter CHA....Happy B-day ladies, I hope you have a great day!!!!!!
For my card today, I used one this weeks Pink Cat Studio's new digi released images. I paper pieced my Girl with the star to match my background paper, and I added some stickles for a little something. Of course I feel like this card is lacking something (prob cause i didn't use flowers, hehehe), but I think it would be fine for a little kids b-day card......What do you think?
Well, that is all for me today, I am hoping to get a few cards done this weekend, but for sure I will be posting Hope Stamps Eternal cupcake challenge on Sunday, so stay tuned..... Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you have a Fabulous weekend (don't forget to change your clocks forward). Happy creating!

28 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh my goodness Kristen this is just TOOOOOO CUTE!!! Darling card girl, LOVE THIS image!!!

Nikki Bond said...

Very cute! ....Such a sweet image! {SMILES}

Tami Black said...

I love everything about this card -- the DSP, the colors and the star image. Abolutely darling and brought a quick smile to my face!

Unknown said...

That little girl is just too cute! Love your card!

Michelle Quinno said...

Very cute and perfect for a kid's birthday.

Lisa Somerville said...

Such a cute image for a birthday card - love your color/paper choices! Thanks so much for the Birthday wishes!

Marsha Fisher said...

This is adorable!!!

Sharon said...

What a sweet little stamp, and I like all the colours.
Sharon
aka Celticrafter

Pia said...

CUTE!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Oh my goodness- I love the image you used- it is darling!!! Great card- love the colors you used! TFS

Basement Stamper said...

Very cute, this would be perfect for a little girls birthday. Glad your exam went well!

Rachel Hope said...

Adorable!!!! Love the colors, details, image...it's perfect!

Ida said...

Super cute and sweet!
Wow "Microbiology" that's pretty awesome too.

Danni said...

What a sweet card!!

Lisa Bohler said...

Great job on the test and wonderful job on the card! That image is just stinkin' darling! I love the way the little guy peeks in the star! super cute!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is just too darn CUTE Kristen! What a wonderful mix of colors! Your coloring is fantastic! :D

Lisa Martz said...

Very cute card! Love the sweet image.

Connie Babbert said...

What a wonderful image and your coloring is fantastic! Great job!

Chrissy D said...

Oh love the image -and your layout - FABULOUS card!

iReneM said...

Oh, this is adorable.
I love the colours and the little image is soooo cute.
Love it!!!
x

Anonymous said...

What a cute star in your card--it's GREAT. Love the colors & layout--ok, I just love the whole card!

tonistamps said...

How cute!?! And I love the spring colors and blingy glitter.

Lori said...

What a sweet birthday card! Love the star image.

Selene Kempton said...

Fantastic color combination! I just love this! Beautiful work!

Connie Fossenier said...

I love the nice soft tones...and the stamp is so cute...DSP awesome choice for the image..
connie paxman

Unknown said...

What a sweet little birthday star!!! Too cute!!

Barbara said...

What a cute card....so perfect for a bithday theme!

Margaret Raburn said...

Oh my this is just absolute cute-ness!! Great color scheme too! Love it!