Sunday, August 22, 2010

Critter Sketch Challenge #27:Red and stripes

Happy Monday! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I had a great weekend. On Saturday, I spent the day stamping with my friends. It is always a GOOOOD time....not only did I have a good time, but I was very productive as well. I have ALL my cards for this week done and ready to be posted . That doesn't happen so much :) Today, we did some school shopping....So, I have to say...it was a good weekend!
Today's card is done for todays Critter sketch challenge. This weeks challenge is Stripes & Red! I worked that out by using Cosmo Cricut paper, which had stripes, and the red is on my image and on my DP! The paper can be purchased at Limelight Paper crafts, which just happens to be our sponsor this month!
For my Card today, I used the following materials:
Image: Lilli of the Valley, sentiment by Amuse
Paper:cosmo cricket
Flowers: Prima
Ink: copics & Memento
I also wanted to mention.....Critter sketch is looking to add to their team!
your term would run from October 11-January 31 (2011.) Our postings are on Monday so you must be able to upload your creation to your blog by 8am EST on Mondays. This is a bi-weekly 4 month commitment. We have monthly sponsors lined up through the end of the year, and a few going in to 2011. Each month the sponsor will give our DT a "gift" to help sponsor their company through our DT creations. There are never any vendor restrictions but you are asked to promote the Critter blog and our monthly sponsor as often as you can.
This is a challenge blog so you will be presented with a challenge 2-3 weeks prior to the post date and then be responsible for emailing your creations to me. You can browse through the blog for ideas.
Applications will be accepted through September 15th. Please email me at newbymom@embarqmail.com for an application and complete list of guidelines. The design team will be announced shortly following the cut off date. If I receive a large amount of applications, I will close the DT call early if a qualified team is quickly found.
Good Luck and thank you for checking out the DT info. Please email me with any questions you may have.
Well, that is all I have to say today, but please tr to stop by tomorrow to check out some big news with Going Grey with Scrap-Creations! Thanks for stopping bye!

13 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, goodness...this is completely adorable...love it!

Piali said...

Beautiful!! love the image, colors..everything!Lucky you ..you got all your crafty work done.

Kelly Schelske said...

That image is too cute, gorgeous card Kristen!

Basement Stamper said...

Gorgeous card-I love that image & the sentiment is too cute!! Great papers...some more I need to add to my collection ;-)

Michelle Quinno said...

This is fantastic, Kristen!

Craft Paper said...

Your card is beautiful. The sentiment and image are just adorable!!

Marlene said...

Gorgeous! The coloring is stunning!

Peggy said...

This is so so cute!!! Great coloring Kristen.

Melanie said...

Kristen your card this week is OVERLY precious!!!! Thanks so much for supplying another amazing DT card.

Moira said...

This is simply amazing!

Thanks for such a wonderful take on my challenge!

Tina said...

great challenge - I am playing along with you this week - you can see my red and striped project at
http://mommyscrapsalot.blogspot.com/2010/08/tag-licious.html

hugs
tina

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Adorable card, luv the papers you used with the image and the flowers, now who but you would put flowers with a horse! and make it look perfect! xxoo

Kathryn B said...

What a sweet image and sentiment! Love the papers you used for this beauty Kristen! Fab job!