Thursday, January 14, 2010

Design Team Call for Going Grey with Scrap-Creations

THIS WILL STAY AT THE TOP OF MY BLOG UNTIL 1/14/11....please scroll down for challenges

Happy New Year! Here it is December 31st, 2010....The last day of the year, and as the day passes, I think of all the moments, events, and memories (both good and bad) that have happened this year. I am thankful for the good things that happened in 2010.

1. Rowan, my niece was born
2. My family made it through the year with their health.
3. I completed my first semester of nursing school (without losing my mind).
4. I have made wonderful new friends and bonded even more with the old.
5. My family and I had the most amazing summer. 6. I have learned that my "ducks" don't ALWAYS need to be in a row.

While there were a handful or 2 things that happened in 2010 that were not so pleasant (the passing of Ethan, and my father in-law being diagnosed with cancer, amongst the worse), I am looking forward to seeing what 2011 has in store for me (hopefully good things). So as we ring in the new year, try to take a moment to remember all that has taken place in your life in 2010 and open your arms to welcome 2011 and all that it has in store for you.....all good things of course (wink).

Design Team call For Going Grey With Scrap-Creations!

What a year it has been for our Going Grey challenge. It all started on march 6, 2010. We have hosted 45 challenges, and have had some of the most amazing sponsors.....but most of all I have been blessed with the most amazing DT. Most of them have been here from the beginning and have created the most amazing cards and project. Thank you ladies from the bottom of my heart. I am so thankful to have each and everyone of you on my team. Of course as time goes on, situations change and we some times have to say good bye :( At this time, we are sad to say goodbye to Lorie Ames. Lorie has been a wonderful addition to our team, and we wish her all the best...We will miss you! Kristine Breach has also decided to step down, but will stay on as a permanent guest designer. So, with a few empty spots on the team, we are holding a design team call:

Going Grey with Scrap-Creations is looking to add 2 new Design team members. The requirements are:

1. You must post to your blog on a regular basis.

2. You must be able to make a card once a week for Going Grey, with the weekly challenge theme, and you will have to post your card to our DT Yahoo group.

3. We are sponsored 2 out of the 4 weeks of the month, and you must be willing to work with various companies digi images and products.


We welcome and encourage everyone to apply. If interested please link your blog below.

I will hold a DT call for the next two weeks and announce the new members on January 15th.





3 comments:

Lorie said...

I loved being a part of your DT Kristen and so appreciate the opportunity to be a part of it! :o)

Zulma said...

Thanks for the opportunity Kristen!
Hugs, Zulma.

Mia Scott said...

Thanks for another lovely challenge and Happy New Year!