Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Going Grey with Scrap-Creations: Pumpkins Please!


Happy Halloween (a day late)! Wow, what can I say, it has been a crazy few days around here in New England, to say the least. The pic you see to your left is a picture I took of my house on Sunday! That's right this past Sunday on October 30th. We got hot with a pretty good sized snow storm, particularly for October. You see, we don't usually get snow in October in October, never mind a whooping storm like this. The trees still have leaves on them, and with all the heavy snow, we lost lights, we had broken trees, and the kids are out of school STILL!!! Who knows when they'll go back. 1/2 of the school in our town still have no power. We have been without power since Sat, and have no idea when it will return. Like I said, it has been a bit crazy around here, and I with all the craziness, I haven't had a chance to stamp, but my DT did a great job with this weeks challenge, which is PUMPKINS....we want to see your pumpkin cards.
I completely enjoyed all your Digi creations last week, and loved all your comments! While it's always so hard to pick, last weeks TOP 3 were:
Arbella:



Georgina:

Teresa:

Fabulous cards ladies, Please feel free to grab the I made TOP 3 Badge on the right side of my blog .


So, last week I ran a contest where you all left me your top 3 favorite Digi picks, and you all did a great job and I was able to check out some new companies....Thank you for that:) The Prize was a $10.00 GC to your #1 digi store, and the winner is...............
17 Timestamp: 2011-11-01 02:35:17 UTC
Pauline (E-mail me your e-mail address please)
Congrats!!!!!


Are you ready for some serious Pumpkin inspiration??? Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing cards !


Jackie:
Kim:

Tanya:

Frances:

Mary: Coming soon. Another one without Power!








Peggy: Coming soon. Another one without Power!








Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC88......Have a great day and happy creating
















4 comments:

Arabella said...

Woohoo! Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your top 3! You made my day!

Wow that snow looks amazing! I hope that means that the actual winter will be milder.

Arabella

Michelle Quinno said...

OMG, Kristen! Did all your Halloween decorations get ruined? I got mine back Mon. afternoon. I hope you get yours soon!

Outi said...

Though I completely understand all the inconvenience of having snow this early I think your photo is wonderful!

Hope everything gets back to normal soon.

Outi xxx
http://pappersgalen.blogspot.com/

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Congratulations Arabella - your card is gorgeous and always so cheerful! :D