Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Going Grey with Scrap-Creations: BINGO

Happy Tuesday!!!! I can't begin to tell you what an amazing weekend I had....I have two words for you...I GRADUATED!!!! I am offically a college graduate with a degree in Science: Nursing RN!!!!
Saturday was amazing, Graduation, and then my parents through me an amazing graduation party!!! The whole day was completely amazing!!!
So, we have a suer fun challenge for you this week....This week we are playing BINGO!!! If you never have played bingo before, you need to connect three in a row, My card for today is a graduation card cased by Frances Martin on Pinterest.  I made mine into a card, which is big enough for me to put money in :) I used Die cuts, brads, and "lace" It's really a ribbon that I shredded up=BINGO!
   Looks like last week was a tough challenge, but those that played did an awesome job.....The TOP 3 for last weeks "Emotion" challenge are:

Tracey:
Denimo:
Yogi:

Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the I made TOP 3 banner on the right of my blog!

Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing "BINGO" Creations!

Kim:
Jovita:
Peggy:
Chrizette:
Caroline:

Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC115.....Have a great day and happy creating

11 comments:

Tonya said...

Kristen, Congratulations!! I believe I spot a Phi Theta Kappa emblem. :o) I am also a member. I graduate next May with a degree in medical office administration. Hats off to you my dear!! :o)

Fabulous cards from the DT!

Kristine said...

YAY!!! Super Congrats to you Kristen on your Graduation and Nursing degree!! Your card is super cute too. *Ü*

Basement Stamper said...

That is a gorgeous card, love it!

Tammy said...

Fabulous cards DT! ...and a big congrats to you Kristen!
Tammy x

Michelle Quinno said...

What a cute idea!! I may have to case this in the future.

Had fun at your party! BIG congrats to you!!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your graduation and thanks for all the wonderful challenges.

Hugz,
Sandy

Kathy Salido said...

What a fun challenge!! Congrat on ur graduation.
Kathy
Salido99@msn.com
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

Star said...

Thank you for the fun challenge, and congrats on your graduation! Love your owl money card...super cute!!

Maria Matter said...

Congratulations Kristen!!!
your owl card is adorable!

Lisa Lynn said...

Congratulations, Kristen! I have been a RN for 22 years now and I can't believe it. Glad to see how excited you are. Best wishes.

Tanya R. said...

Congratulations on your graduation! I am so excited to join in on this challenge. It is my first Bingo. TFS.