Monday, August 13, 2012

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations Challenge: KIds theme


Happy Tuesday! Did you have a good weekend? Here in New Hampshire, it rained all weekend (much needed), so we just hung around and did things around town this weekend.  With all the rain, it allowed me some time to sit and get crafty, and get crafty I did.  Not making cards, but inking, paint, and spritzing in my journal.....oh, how I am loving this mixed media stuff.....I love that there is no rhyme or reason to anything, and I literally just do what ever comes to mind.  I am hoping to share some pages later in the week.
   This week we want to see your CARDS/PROJECTS for kids. I had made this card a while back, but never posted it, so here it is,  a very simple card for a kid :) Can't wait to see what you come up with this week :)


4 comments:

Tonya said...

Super cute card!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

This is so cute Kristen! Love the fun image :)

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Adorable!!

Deanne :)

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Oh and if you are wondering why I have my card posted on Tuesday and didn't enter until today, your Mr Linky was down on Tuesday and I forgot until now *heehee*