Tuesday, April 16, 2013


Hey all,I am posting with a bit of a sad heart today, as I am sure many of you heard about the bombing at the Boston Marathon yesterday.  I am originally from Mass, and lived there most of my life, and as a little girl, and every year for years, my Grandmother and Aunt used to take me to the Boston Marathon.  It has always been a great memory for me, and it just saddens me that it is now tainted by a terrorist attack.  What has this world come to???? So, with the yesterdays news so fresh in my mind, I decided to put some of my emotions into my card today.  There were 3 people killed yesterday, and one of them was an 8 yo little boy, so that is what I had in mind today when I was getting creative.  I used the Boy Praying stamp from I brake for stamps, combined with my new authentique DP, and came up with this very simple card.  As I will be praying for all of the people of Boston, I hope you will too. Have a great evening!

3 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

such a sad situation for everyone. Your card is just precious.

Papercrafting Princess said...

Heartwarming!

Pia S said...

I love this card! You've used such fabulous paper for this male design, it's the sweetest of boy images and a great layout!