Sunday, April 5, 2015

Carousel card

  Happy Easter!!! I hope you are enjoying your weekend and holiday.  I have Created this card for this weeks challenge over at Stampotique Originals Challenge.  This weeks hostess is Arwen McCullen and here is what she had to say:

"Anyone can do a square card.  I like unusual creations and would like to see other card types this week.  Enjoy the implementation and I'm curious about your artwork."

 
I used Carousel as my card base and added Kitty squad to the carousel.  I hope you will join us for this weeks challenge.

3 comments:

*Arwen* said...

This is so pretty Kristen <3 I love it!

xx Arwen

Corrie Herriman said...

SO cute !
Corrie x

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh this is so CUTE!!! Love the shape and colors, and the kitties are perfect! Awesome card, Kristen!